registration has closed. thanks for a great year at travcon!
stay tuned for our drawing details. good luck!
How To Win
fill out the form above to enter the drawing.
Register for On Demand
*(Registration REQUIRED for voucher drawing eligibility)
Attend our drawing on Facebook LIVE for the winner! (Date TBD, we will email you details so please use a reliable email address)
REGISTER FOR the PRIZES below plus many more AT BOOTH #305!
WHAT IS ON DEMAND
Our unique, easy-to-use app, On Demand,
makes finding your dream travel nursing job a breeze.
APPLY FOR YOUR NEXT TRAVEL JOB IN MINUTES
Save time, easily apply, and get 24/7 support with on Demand.
FIND THE PERFECT ASSIGNMENT
Fill out your profile information so you can be matched with the right position.
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THOUSANDS OF JOBS
Once your profile is completed you unlock all On Demand features and can begin applying.
Filter jobs by specialty and location
Filter jobs to discover the right one for you. Save the ones that look like a good fit.
TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
Get real-time status updates on your application so you're always in the know.
APPLY TO JOBS IN ONE-CLICK!
Search jobs, complete your profile and apply in one click.
TRAVCON DRAWING TERMS & CONDITIONS
The promoter of the TravCon Nurse Appreciation Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is Health Carousel, LLC, having its registered office at 3805 Edwards Road, Suite 700, Cincinnati, OH 45209 (“HC”).
The Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States who are actively licensed as a Registered Nurse or Allied professional in at least one (1) state. Entrants need not be working with HC as a travel nurse at the time of the Sweepstakes to enter. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Sweepstakes.
By entering this Sweepstakes, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Terms and the decisions of hc, which shall be final in all matters.
- Closing date for entry will be September 21, 2022 at 11:59 PM (MST). After this date no further entries to the Sweepstakes will be permitted.
- HC shall have no responsibility for entries not received, for whatever reason.
- The rules of the Sweepstakes and how to enter are as follows:
a. Submit your name and email address to enter the general drawing and submit the foregoing and create a password to On Demand portal to be eligible for the grand drawing; and
b. Complete the above steps by September 21, 2022 at 11:59 PM (MST).
- HC reserves the right to cancel or amend the Sweepstakes and these Terms without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of HC's control. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the Sweepstakes as soon as possible by HC.
- HC is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Sweepstakes. In the event of a conflict between any information supplied by a third party and the information contained in these Terms, these Terms shall govern.
- The prizes are as follows: the winners of the general drawings shall receive only 1 (one) of the following prizes: whiskey box, glass topper cocktail smoker, portable home theater & projector, samsung galazy tablet, champagne toast luxury box, the lovebox, beats earbuds, mini carry-on luggage, gift card of varying value, nest hub, ring doorbell, theragun massager, gopro, or adventure challenge camera and scrapbook, and the winner of the grand drawing will receive a $3,000 vacation voucher and a $500 ticketmaster gift card. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and HC reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. Grand prize sweepstakes winner will need to pay income tax on the value of their award when they file their income tax return and the winner will be issued a Form 1099 from HC reporting the value of their award as taxable income to them. Prior to receiving their grand prize, winner must complete Form W-9 (Link following) https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf and return it to HC Attn: Marketing Department, 3805 Edwards Road, Suite 700, Cincinnati, OH 45209. All federal and state laws apply.
- General drawing winners will be chosen at random at end of conference, winners must be present to win. Grand drawing winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by HC and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within five (5) business days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within fourteen (14) calendar days of notification, HC reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- HC will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected and/or collect information pertaining to where the prize should be delivered. HC shall not be liable for the winner’s failure to collect and/or provide the appropriate information for delivery or for any delivery issues that may arise as a result of the carrier’s negligence or intentional misconduct.
- HC's decision in respect of all matters to do with the Sweepstakes will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms.
- The Sweepstakes and these Terms will be governed by Ohio law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hamilton County, Ohio.
- The winner agrees that hc shall be permitted to use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- You are providing your information to HC and not to any other party.